Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shelby // Portraits

Shelby // Portraits

I've been wanting to shoot with Shelby for a while now. Its a sad fact that we went to the same high school but never talked to each other....stupid high school. Finally though we met and I found out shes's super rad. Seriously, one of the funniest girls I now can call my friend. Her humor reminded me a lot of Amy Poehler, all we needed was Tina Fey and we would have been set. Speaking of which, they really need to do another film together. its been way too long since Baby Mama, and Anchor Man 2 just wasn't enough.

Anyways, as soon as I walked in her apartment, she took one look at me and said I have the same outfit. Naturally she had to put it on and we had to recreate these pics:
http://imgur.com/gallery/Pbw2KSF






.....and then the real shoot happened....


































Share the love...Like the page...Pin it up.

1 comment :

  1. Your portraits are amazing! I just love the lighting in all these pictures

    ReplyDelete